Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
Click Here to Login

Old 02-26-2011, 09:29 AM  

I'll have to check out Hugo's too. I'm a huge Ruth Chris fan, but at $36 just for the meat, we don't make it there often. As a weak substitute in Vegas, we go to Billy Bob's at Sam's Town. I like it because they will serve their fillets blue.

Anyone have suggestions for good prime rib? I can never find it rare enough.

Old 02-26-2011, 12:18 PM  

was Las Vegas, now Orland Park, Was Nevada, now Illinois
I've never had prime rib in Vegas in a steakhouse. (I can't get by other stuff they offer) I did get a killer piece of prime rib in Wickenburg, AZ at a place called the Golden Nugget. In a puddle of blood!

Old 02-26-2011, 12:57 PM  

was Las Vegas, now Orland Park, Was Nevada, now Illinois
On the way to Wickenburg, there is a little town called Wikieup. There is a dive called Dazzo's Country Store and RV park. They fly in Vienna Beef products from Chicago and serve up some killer dogs and beef sandwiches. We were surprised as heck out in the middle of nowhere.
Old 07-11-2011, 08:08 AM  

Las Vegas, NV
I finally tried Hugo's Cellar and liked it. However, it was not as good as Flemmings.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
Bookmark this Page!