Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kentucky > Louisville
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-29-2010, 09:34 AM  

Louisville, KY
Beer bars

So lets hear where those great tap and bottle selections are, there are a number of great hole in the wall bars here with an impressive beer list.

I'll start:

Sergio's: obvious choice, ~40 taps, 1400 beers and counting, atmosphere of a man-cave
Dragon King's Daughter: small list, albiet impressive, tasty, good cheap late night food, kitchen open late, seasonally rotates, no taps.

Old 11-29-2010, 12:20 PM  
Haz

Louisville, Kentucky
I like local stuff, so BBC, Cumberland Brews or New Albanian are on my list of places to get beer.

DKD is a great place to eat.

Old 11-29-2010, 03:03 PM  

Louisville, Kentucky
Sergio's

If you like beer, you have to check out Sergio's on Story Ave. He has over 1,000 beers with ~25 or so on tap. Rare beers. Big beers. Soooo tasty! I hear their food is pretty good too, but haven't tried it yet.
Old 11-29-2010, 03:04 PM  

Louisville, Kentucky
Louisville Beer Store

You should also try the Louisville Beer Store on Market. Ten good (mostly high gravity) beers on tap and lots of bottles of microbrew for sale. Good stuff.
Old 12-06-2010, 07:05 PM  

Louisville, KY
Holy Grale

Not fully opened yet, but Holy Grale will be something you'd add to this list the moment the doors open. It looks very promising. With the added bonus it's on Bardstown road.
Old 12-07-2010, 08:31 AM  

Louisville, KY
Quote:
Originally Posted by iarobertson View Post
Not fully opened yet, but Holy Grale will be something you'd add to this list the moment the doors open. It looks very promising. With the added bonus it's on Bardstown road.
you beat me to it. Dec. 14th, on bardstown, accross from cahoots.
Old 12-08-2010, 10:23 AM  

I know this is a Louisville thread, but Lexington has a new place called the Beer Trappe and it is full of all kinds of exotic brews. They only serve beer (no wine or liquor) and it is also a cash and carry so you can take it home.

Great atmosphere for the true beer lover. Just saying if you are ever in town, its a good place to grab a cold one.
Old 12-08-2010, 02:42 PM  

new albany, indiana
new albanian is good.
Old 12-08-2010, 02:43 PM  

new albany, indiana
so is cumberland brews
Old 12-20-2010, 01:17 PM  

Louisville, KY
+1 on Louisville Beer Store and Holy GrAle. I'm generally at one or the other a few nights a week.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kentucky > Louisville
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.