Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Michigan
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-04-2010, 11:34 AM  

Maple Grove, Minnesota
Anybody brewing this beautifull saturday afternoon?

I just doughed in for my Belgian Breet PA. I have been having prolems with my efficiency. I beleive it was my PH. I just added a few drop of Phosphoric acid and it brougt it right down to 5.2

My water is extremly soft, has a PH of 7.6

I'm excited. this will be my 23rd batch in 15 months.

Hoppy Brewing.

Josh Hops

ROck!

Old 12-08-2010, 12:20 PM  

Decatur, Michigan
Brewing

I am getting ready to start a batch of English Brown. From a kit since I am just starting out. I have already done a batch of Scottish Ale that went over like gangbusters. All my friends keep dropping by for a beer and I am almost out. Maybe I can just sell them out of my kitchen...Just Kidding.

I also make my own mead and that is coming along very nicely. I have two gallons (I make by the gallon) already bottled up and sitting there looking tasty, and I have two more gallons bubbling away on the counter. Just need to decide if I want to add flavorings or just enjoy the way they are.

ITDruid

Old 12-12-2010, 02:41 PM  

Ginger Ale

Just brewed up some home made Real Ginger Ale. It is currently bubbling away in the spare room. 4 weeks to go! : )
Old 12-12-2010, 04:39 PM  

Marquette, MI
Man I haven't brewed a batch since September
Old 12-20-2010, 04:03 PM  

Ann Arbor, Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshHops View Post
I just doughed in for my Belgian Breet PA. I have been having prolems with my efficiency. I beleive it was my PH. I just added a few drop of Phosphoric acid and it brougt it right down to 5.2

My water is extremly soft, has a PH of 7.6

I'm excited. this will be my 23rd batch in 15 months.

Hoppy Brewing.

Josh Hops

ROck!
I haven't counted in a while, but I'm pretty much at max gallons for 2010. I'm bottling tonight.

Dave
Old 12-20-2010, 04:10 PM  

Traverse City, Michigan
I'm going to be brewing a northern english brown ale this weedend. I have an american stout in the fermentor and a blind pig cone on tap. This lack of work is realy helping my brewing these days.
Old 12-21-2010, 10:49 AM  

Currently conditioning an Arrogant Bastard clone. Will probably brew a chocolate stout after Christmas.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Michigan
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.