Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New Jersey
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-16-2011, 03:57 PM  

Jackson, New Jersey
all of the above, and it doesn't help being between NYC and PHL. Most transplants don't make natives look good.

Old 02-16-2011, 06:08 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ06Rubicon View Post
As someone who moved to NJ from the south, it seems to me it is the high taxes and BS as mentioned above, not too mention everyone seems to always be in a hurry, even if its to get to the corner store.
That's just Yankees Rubicon. At least it's East Coast Yankees. I was a citizen of OR for two or three months before I was able to adjust to the pace at all. Now I like it but it's certainly not the dog eat dog attitude I left in PA.

Old 02-16-2011, 07:19 PM  

You know, ive met people who believe new jersey is 100% covered in asphalt and buildings, no green space what so ever.
Old 02-17-2011, 10:37 AM  

Bergen County, NJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by handkrafted2549 View Post
You know, ive met people who believe new jersey is 100% covered in asphalt and buildings, no green space what so ever.
probably because the most they see of the state is the turnpike and major highways leading to Malls.
Old 02-18-2011, 07:37 AM  

It's no one elses fault but our own. We have the highest population density in the country and are on the ocean, so obviously the amount of different people (Not race, just personality and type, like guido's) is going to be really high. We just have so many people so close, that we will have ridiculous ones in the bunch, and no one remembers the normal ones. We have bad PR. But for the most part things that are said about NJ are true for at least one area in our state.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New Jersey
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads