Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York > New York City
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-26-2010, 02:00 PM  

Southampton, New York
He would not be the first NY politician to be over-exposed in public.

Old 10-26-2010, 02:15 PM  

Suffern, NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckrider View Post
Hey, I would rather have average Joe Schmoe in office than a big politician. It would show America really is for the people. Too bad one president Joe Schmoe wouldn't do much compared to 25 Joe Schmoes in the senate. To be honest, ideally we would have an American history professor as president with an American economy professor as his VP.
wow you hit the nail on the head. If you read our history our founding fathers expected common folk to run for a term and then go back home. Not make a career out of it. I would recommend the book "the 5000 year leap" if you really want to understand the men behind the constitution.

Old 11-16-2010, 06:50 AM  

Manorville, New York
I dunno, I don't think that giving a State of the Union Address in his underwear would go over real well.
Old 11-20-2010, 02:02 PM  

New York, New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by straty1987 View Post
he was going to run for mayor but steeped down and i believe no one ever know why.
Because he's full of it and just trying to get publicity. For one thing, he lives in New Jersey. He was never running for mayor, just as he's not running for president.
Old 11-21-2010, 12:19 PM  

NYC, NY
No offense, but this is absolutely ridiculous. First off, I am sure the man knows nothing about government or how to run the nation. Secondly, I don't think he would pass the intensive security check that they run on all government employees, including the president.

He might do it for publicity or something else, but nothing will ever come of it.
Old 11-22-2010, 10:51 PM  

Brooklyn, NY
I agree with USMCYoder; the idea is rediculous
Old 02-03-2011, 12:14 PM  

New York, New York
New York's Naked Cowboy plans to run for presidency

Absolutely, just what these sham elections need to show them for what they are. Will certainly get the women's vote, and the majority who do not vote just might for a change. A vote for the Cowboy would be a vote against sham politics.
Old 02-17-2011, 10:32 AM  

Is he still fighting with the naked cow girl?
Old 02-18-2011, 02:00 PM  

The scary thing is there are people who would vote for him!!!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York > New York City
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.