Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 06-13-2011, 08:29 PM  
fustrated genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake7 View Post
The actual swap was very straight forward. The little electrical gremlins afterward have taken twice as long as the actual swap as of yet.

I've got no power to my fuel rail or coil, but power to the distributor. Boo. I hate electrical with all my heart.
have you tried the speed sensor on the front harmonic balancer? you're talking 6 popper yj right?
ah pooey, I'll stick with my Willys

Old 06-13-2011, 09:36 PM  

Kent, Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by havasu View Post
I'm telling you....it's the ECM or CPS, or TPS, or the sensor within the distributor.
Camshaft Position Sensor. AKA, "The one that pissed me right off when it failed simultaneously with the Crank sensor, and took forever for me to diagnose"

The only thing I hate worse than electrical problems are simultaneous failures of electrical components.

And the Dutch.

Old 06-13-2011, 11:03 PM  

Yeah, I read about the dizzy sensor causing many grief on JF.
Old 06-13-2011, 11:30 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:
And the Dutch.
Pennsylvania Dutch or tulip Dutch?
Old 07-13-2011, 11:43 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiponredTJ View Post
Yah, up here I run no doors or windows all summer but usually keep the top up. The shade is nice
Can't do that here...my mirrors are on my doors...and required for driving. I've never even taken my soft top off my Jeep....EVAH....I have no garage, and the weather in NE PA is so unpredictable that I have to always be prepared for rain. I'm afraid I'd get the top off and not be able to get it back on and it would rain before I could get help. (I'm a wimpy female in an all female household except for 2 preschool age boys....looking forward to them growing up)
Old 07-13-2011, 12:11 PM  

Well, I came here with a question, thinking this was the place for it...but after reading the whole thread, it doesn't seem to apply. Ah heck, I'll put it here anyway, since it's bugging me and is 'what comes to mind'.

I go to the grocery store to buy grapes...they are in zip lock bags with no less than 2 pounds in each bag. I don't WANT 2 pounds....if I DID, I'd like maybe a pound of green and a pound of red or black. I always think, "Darn it...I should be able to buy just what I want, and am tempted to take half out...after all, it wouldn't be cheating anyone if I only take what I'm willing to pay for, right? Yet....I never see extra grapes laying in the area. Anyone work...(or used to work)...in a grocery store and can answer this for me? Grapes are $2.49 a pound when not on sale....if I want to buy 2 kinds of grapes, that means $10.00 worth of grapes, which is RIDICULOUS!

Brittany...Why did you even have a fake FaceBook account, when it's just as easy to have the real thing? Paranoia?....or some other reason? Just curious.
Old 07-13-2011, 12:12 PM  
What page are you on?

in a van... down by the river, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dceeeee View Post
(I'm a wimpy female in an all female household except for 2 preschool age boys....looking forward to them growing up)
LOL! At least you don't have to teach your spouse how to work on cars. I have to walk mine through everything. We just pulled the motor from our Honda and I had to tell him everything!
Old 07-13-2011, 01:12 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Well, I came here with a question, thinking this was the place for it...but after reading the whole thread, it doesn't seem to apply. Ah heck, I'll put it here anyway, since it's bugging me and is 'what comes to mind'.

I go to the grocery store to buy grapes...they are in zip lock bags with no less than 2 pounds in each bag. I don't WANT 2 pounds....if I DID, I'd like maybe a pound of green and a pound of red or black. I always think, "Darn it...I should be able to buy just what I want, and am tempted to take half out...after all, it wouldn't be cheating anyone if I only take what I'm willing to pay for, right? Yet....I never see extra grapes laying in the area. Anyone work...(or used to work)...in a grocery store and can answer this for me? Grapes are $2.49 a pound when not on sale....if I want to buy 2 kinds of grapes, that means $10.00 worth of grapes, which is RIDICULOUS!

Brittany...Why did you even have a fake FaceBook account, when it's just as easy to have the real thing? Paranoia?....or some other reason? Just curious.

Good point. I don't know why.
Old 07-13-2011, 01:22 PM  
What page are you on?

in a van... down by the river, Texas
Quote:

You are more than welcomed to take out what you don't want. I used to work at HEB and Kroger. We have extra bags for the grapes people pull. I actually add grapes to my bag. My bf and I go through them like they are going out of style. I know dogs aren't supposed to have them, but my dogs love them and get a handful once a week.

I have a fake facebook for work purposes. I cannot be on mine at work, but I need one for work. Get it? lol
Old 07-13-2011, 02:16 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
Quote:
Can't do that here...my mirrors are on my doors...and required for driving. I've never even taken my soft top off my Jeep....EVAH....I have no garage, and the weather in NE PA is so unpredictable that I have to always be prepared for rain. I'm afraid I'd get the top off and not be able to get it back on and it would rain before I could get help. (I'm a wimpy female in an all female household except for 2 preschool age boys....looking forward to them growing up)
My mirrors are on the doors too, but I just hooked up a bicycle mirror to make mine legal. Sorry for the lousy picture.

And you need to get someone to show you how to deal with that soft top. Once you've done it a couple of times, it shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes to lower or raise it.
Just a Place to post anything on your mind-dsc00774.jpg 

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.