Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-24-2011, 01:18 PM  

Houston, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by borisbob View Post
Cheers Patrick !!! ... ...

It seems Patrik ? I love very much to take pictures ? 2005 I have bought my digital camera and since then it is always with me ? maybe now 2 months I do not do it, because it is my busiest period of the year ?

Well ? boys ? I would suggest you to change the goat topic ? maybe the picture below will direct your thoughts in different direction ?
Good day to you Boris. Well, at least the pig appears to be smiling.

Old 10-24-2011, 04:03 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by borisbob View Post
Cheers Patrick !!! ... ...

It seems Patrik ? I love very much to take pictures ? 2005 I have bought my digital camera and since then it is always with me ? maybe now 2 months I do not do it, because it is my busiest period of the year ?

Well ? boys ? I would suggest you to change the goat topic ? maybe the picture below will direct your thoughts in different direction ?
It makes me wish we still had butchers and that our food resembled the animal it came from.

In America we have become so removed from the food source that you won't see a pig head on display as a mark of freshness because it would creep to many people out.

Most of my life I've cooked and head cheese is amazing. Need to boil a head to do it though.

Old 10-24-2011, 04:11 PM  

Now I know what they meant when it was written "This little piggy went to market!"
Old 10-24-2011, 04:22 PM  
MRB

Sacramento, California
Love them dried pig ears or at least the dog did.
Old 10-24-2011, 05:56 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
I do love me a little pig now and then but nothing beats a good goat curry
Old 10-24-2011, 06:02 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
Three men: a philosopher, a mathematician and an idiot, were out riding in the car when it crashed into a tree. Before anyone knows it, the three men found themselves standing before the pearly gates of Heaven, where St. Peter and the Devil were standing nearby.

"Gentlemen," the Devil started, "Due to the fact that Heaven is now overcrowded, St. Peter has agreed to limit the number of people entering Heaven. If anyone of you can ask me a question which I don't know or cannot answer, then you're worthy enough to go to Heaven; if not, then you'll come with me to Hell."

The philosopher then stepped up, "OK, give me the most comprehensive report on Socrates' teachings," With a snap of his finger, a stack of paper appeared next to the Devil. The philosopher read it and concluded it was correct. "Then, go to Hell!" With another snap of his finger, the philosopher disappeared.

The mathematician then asked, "Give me the most complicated formula you can ever think of!" With a snap of his finger, another stack of paper appeared next to the Devil. The mathematician read it and reluctantly agreed it was correct. "Then, go to Hell!" With another snap of his finger, the mathematician disappeared, as well.

The idiot then stepped forward and said, "Bring me a chair!" The Devil brought forward a chair. "Drill 7 holes on the seat." The Devil did just that. The idiot then sat on the chair and let out a very loud fart. Standing up, he asked, "Which hole did my fart come out from?" The Devil inspected the seat and said, "The third hole from the right."

"Wrong," said the idiot, "it's from my butt hole." And the idiot went to Heaven.
Old 10-25-2011, 09:55 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Idiots win every time.

They are also far happier.
Old 10-25-2011, 12:36 PM  
The Wizard of Odd

Bulgaria
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post
Idiots win every time.

Absolutely Austin … it is true all over the world … I know it because long years my sister has worked as a doctor – psychiatrist … I have heard many interesting stories … over more she was an expert working with the police and yard-cord … I remember a story, when in the middle of the night they called her to go to the police to give an opinion for an arrested one – stole a fire-extinguisher from a perfumery shop (they were not sure if this one is crazy). The crazy one explained that he found out the biggest deodorant and decided to steal it… she told to policemen that they are much crazier than this one, calling her in the middle of the night for this story when everything is so obvious …

https://bgbybike.tripod.com
Old 10-26-2011, 09:41 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
They do the same thing here.

Think the person might be nuts? Call the Doc in the middle of the nigh then!
Old 10-26-2011, 06:18 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post
Idiots win every time.

I agree, even though the whole concept is idiotic.

I was driving up my street the other day and noticed something else that was a little idiotic.

Obviously some of the kids on our street got drunk and decide to open up their own real estate company.
Virtual pub “With a little help from my friends”-sale.jpg 

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.