Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-21-2010, 07:25 AM  
facepalm

Minot, ND
Quote:
Originally Posted by krutj View Post
Hello Borislav....I must say, if you keep eating and drinking like that, you'll give your bike flat tires.....HAHAHA...

I should not be talking this way, I always put on extra pounds in the Winter.....then sweat them off in the Spring.....cheers!!
speaking of extra winter poundage, im about to go take my pt test....

Old 12-21-2010, 11:00 AM  
The Wizard of Odd

Bulgaria
Quote:
Originally Posted by krutj View Post
Hello Borislav....I must say, if you keep eating and drinking like that, you'll give your bike flat tires.....HAHAHA...

I should not be talking this way, I always put on extra pounds in the Winter.....then sweat them off in the Spring.....cheers!!

Yes Joel … each winter I add at least 10 - 12 extra kilos … do not ask me what I am doing in my first bike tour in the spring, it will be April … it is not bicycling … it is crawling along roads … and hills … only walking … each next spring I get my best sport form harder and harder …

So – rowing now … I intend to run to Honolulu to see what is Jake doing …

BTW … has anybody seen Mark … this man has disappeared …
Virtual pub “With a little help from my friends”-picture-231.jpg 

https://bgbybike.tripod.com
Old 12-21-2010, 11:52 AM  

Wethersfield, CT
Quote:
Originally Posted by borisbob View Post
Yes Joel ? each winter I add at least 10 - 12 extra kilos ? do not ask me what I am doing in my first bike tour in the spring, it will be April ? it is not bicycling ? it is crawling along roads ? and hills ? only walking ? each next spring I get my best sport form harder and harder ?

So ? rowing now ? I intend to run to Honolulu to see what is Jake doing ?

BDW ? has anybody seen Mark ? this man has disappeared ?
Good for you, at least you keep active with the rowing. Me? I get hit with the double whammy of decreased work activity and increased food and beverage consumption. I've been walking every morning at 5:30 so far, since I just can squeeze in the time after work. I hope to keep it up over the winter so I don't have to do my usual lose-30 (lbs. not kilos! ) every spring.
Old 12-21-2010, 12:12 PM  
The Wizard of Odd

Bulgaria
The sport does not help me to reduce my overweight … only strong reducing of food + bicycling – I am able to reduce almost 2 kilo each 3 days … well .... how can I call you ... this name does not tell me anything ....

Well boys … I have a long vacancy now and intend to enjoy of celebrations as much as I can. At the 3rd January I will be back and hope to have many new photos …

Merry Christmas and happy New Year!!! Happiness, health and prosperity to all you, yours relatives and friends !!!

https://bgbybike.tripod.com
Old 12-21-2010, 03:31 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
The sport does not help me to reduce my overweight ? only strong reducing of food + bicycling ? I am able to reduce almost 2 kilo each 3 days ? well .... how can I call you ... this name does not tell me anything ....

Well boys ? I have a long vacancy now and intend to enjoy of celebrations as much as I can. At the 3rd January I will be back and hope to have many new photos ?

Merry Christmas and happy New Year!!! Happiness, health and prosperity to all you, yours relatives and friends !!!
The same to you Bob! Happy Holidays, enjoy your vacation.
Old 12-21-2010, 06:59 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
Quote:
The sport does not help me to reduce my overweight ? only strong reducing of food + bicycling ? I am able to reduce almost 2 kilo each 3 days ? well .... how can I call you ... this name does not tell me anything ....

Well boys ? I have a long vacancy now and intend to enjoy of celebrations as much as I can. At the 3rd January I will be back and hope to have many new photos ?

Have a great vacation sir!

Merry Christmas to you and yours, and I hope your 2011 is filled with spectacular bike rides, wonderful campsites and companions, lots of rakia and fine dining, and more love than you can handle.

Cheers man!
Old 12-22-2010, 07:00 AM  

Wethersfield, CT
Quote:

Bob, you can call me Bill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiponredTJ View Post

Merry Christmas to you and yours, and I hope your 2011 is filled with spectacular bike rides, wonderful campsites and companions, lots of rakia and fine dining, and more love than you can handle.

Cheers man!
^^^Yeah, that!
Old 12-22-2010, 07:52 AM  

Bob, with the holidays just around the corner, I seem to be constantly remembering "just one more gift" and having to run out the door one more time. I'm doing alot of reading of the posts, but my typing has been limited. I want to wish my Bulgarian friends a "Happy Holidays" and to you!
Old 12-22-2010, 08:01 AM  
just a little lower..

Titusville, Pennsylvania
Quote:
Wishing the same for you...Have a great holiday, Borislav!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiponredTJ View Post

Cheers man!
And this^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampYankee View Post
Bob, you can call me Bill
Merry Christmas Bill....

Quote:
Originally Posted by havasu View Post
I want to wish my Bulgarian friends a "Happy Holidays" and to you!
This too........

Merry Christmas to all............
Old 12-22-2010, 11:45 AM  
just a little lower..

Titusville, Pennsylvania
Well, it seems that my wife, somehow found out, that I got her some diamond earrings for X-Mas....

So she retaliated with this......32" lcd to replace an old 19" crt tv.
We have a 55" and a 42" already, but we seem to watch tv in the kitchen a lot and this is a HUGE upgrade from the crt. An added benefit being this bigger tv is much lighter.
Virtual pub “With a little help from my friends”-004.jpg 

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.