Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-21-2010, 12:51 PM  

New Port Richey (tampa), Florida
I look forward to checking out more pubs when I come back up in February. Since SPTR and POPE are within walking distance to my sis' house I'm sure I'll be back to each of these places.

Old 12-21-2010, 03:39 PM  

Chadds Ford, Pa
Only was ther once but SLY FOX BEER | Phoenixville & Royersford Pennsylvania | Craft Brewed Beer | Microbrewery & Restaurant in PA in Phoenixville was good.
Also have to give a big thumbs up to the Whip and The Memphis taproom.

Old 12-22-2010, 02:05 AM  

Philadelphia, Pa
Quote:
Originally Posted by aflyershckyfan View Post
The Grey Lodge on frankford ave is a great bar with a great selection of beers, also a awesome create your own 6 pack store several miles north on frankford ave called The Craft Beer outlet is where i probalbly spend a little to much money sometimes but its hard to resist trying so many different beers from such a huge selection and the employees always are helpful with alot of the selection its a must visit oh yeah they also have local breweries on occasion as guest with tastings
I've been to that store...You're right!! Super wide selection and very a beer and spirits educated staff.

Craft Beer Outlet
9910 Frankford Avenue, Philadelphia, PA (215) 632-2722
Old 12-22-2010, 07:26 AM  

Philadelphia, PA
Is anyone else going to Philly's winter beer fest in Jan. I need a DD. HA! Just Kidding but it sounds awesome. They are going to have some really good vendors there.
Old 12-23-2010, 11:44 AM  

Philly, PA
I was so happy to stumble upon Jose Pistola's when taking my wife to see Lion King. I thought to myself "Mexican food AND craft beer, I must be dreaming!" And on the night I happened to be there they had Houblon Chouffee (Belgian IPA) on tap! So awesome!

Anyways... out here in the burbs we have some good spots: Blue Dog (Lansdale and Chalfont), Via Marconi Pizza Pub in Hatfield (last I was there they had Stone RIS, 21st Amendment Hop Crisis, Ballast Point Big Eye and several others on tap), and Muggs in Doylestown.
Old 12-24-2010, 11:08 AM  

Philadelphia, PA
If anyone is ever in old city I suggest Eulogy. They have an outrageous beer selection and some of the best on tap in the city.
Old 12-24-2010, 04:38 PM  

Souderton, PA
My friends and I did an art show at triumph brewery a few months ago. Great time, and pretty good beer. The place is awesome looking!
Old 12-29-2010, 08:35 AM  

Philadelphia, PA
+1 on Triumph and Eulogy. AND they're right across the street from each other!
The Iron Hill Breweries make some good beer as well.
Old 01-25-2011, 09:44 AM  

Philly, PA
Craft Ale House in Limerick and any of the Union Jacks. Both have great food and beer! I miss Union Jacks!
Old 02-01-2011, 10:53 AM  

Newtown, PA
If you are ever in the SE or Central Bucks County areas, Isaac Newton's in Newtown is a great option for the craft beer lover. They have an ever-changing selection of brews on tap, usually with every style being represented with at least one quality option. They usually also host nights showcasing a particular brewer about once a month.

The Iron Abbey in Horsham is another good bet in this area.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.