Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

View Poll Results: Should Marijuana be ReLegalized ?
Full ReLegalization 3 75.00%
DeCriminalized 1 25.00%
Remain as is 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-19-2008, 12:51 PM  

Another Good Reason To Get Stoned

I'm constantly amazed at the parade of scientific studies that show good effects from smoking marijuana. The latest says weed can reduce inflamation of the brain, stimulate formation of new brain cells and possibly prevent or delay Alzheimer's disease.

http://researchnews.osu.edu/archive/endocan.htm

Form your own Alzheimer's study group now.
A brain is a terrible thing to waste.

Someone get semi stoned before it's too late.

Old 11-22-2008, 12:50 AM  
Unregistered

"I inhaled frequently"

Maybe when Obama is prez they'll lighten up on weed. At least he got the point. The only bad thing I know about weed is getting busted.
Old 11-24-2008, 01:24 PM  
Unregistered

learning to fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MesquiteMan View Post
I would not know. Tried it (weed) once ...did not like it.
You have to learn to get high. Really. Few people will get anything but dizzy the first time they smoke weed. If you drink and smoke you will definitely get dizzy.
I'm not saying you should keep trying, that's yer choice. It kinda grows on you.
Old 11-24-2008, 11:52 PM  

learning to fry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have to learn to get high. Really. Few people will get anything but dizzy the first time they smoke weed. If you drink and smoke you will definitely get dizzy.
I'm not saying you should keep trying, that's yer choice. It kinda grows on you.
It's a change in perception that you have to learn to recognize. Anyone who tries to get someone really zonked first time out ought to be shot. Weed is not for the boozer mentality. The idea is to get high not bombed. Sure there are plenty of pudnubs who just want to get 'totally zonked' but they're always boozers too and usually do any drug they can get their hands on. They've got problems that came before the drugs and that drugs will never cure. I read that changes attributed to drug use almost always came before the drugs. And from experience I know that people who use drugs and have problems still have those problems after they stop using drugs. Connecting the dots don't always give the right picture.
Old 11-25-2008, 10:18 AM  
Unregistered

It's always dangerous to generalize.

http://daily.stanford.edu/article/20...TheLinkWorkThe

http://www.health.harvard.edu/fhg/up...ate0503c.shtml
Old 12-09-2008, 09:21 AM  
Unregistered

editing

why is this and oher threads being edited by not posting comments that counter the moderators opinion?
Old 12-09-2008, 09:27 AM  
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those articles prove nothing.
Depression is virtually impossible to define in a manner appliable to all equally.
Assigning blame for depression on weed is stupid.
Old 12-09-2008, 10:16 AM  

San Marcos
Nothing is being edited.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.