Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Missouri > St Louis

Old 06-10-2012, 09:35 PM  

O'Fallon, IL
Selling Barbies

My wife has a collection of 10 or so Barbies from the 80's & 90's that we both would like to get rid of. Is there any place local to the St. Louis area that will buy these? I plan on putting them on Amazon/Ebay, but it's going to be a real pain to list each one of these. Looking to offload the lot to a pawn shop or buyer, but don't really know where to start. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
EDIT: If anyone is interested, here is a picture of all that's left

Old 06-10-2012, 09:54 PM  

You could always post in Craig's List, but don't expect to get much. I myself would take the time and take separate pictures and post them up on E bay. And the pawn shop, forget it, they might give you a few dollars for the entire set. Good luck!

Old 06-11-2012, 05:54 AM  
Supporting Member

Richmond, VA
Just post the photo above on e-bay with your price for the lot....it should work, OK! Then in the inquiries you could discuss the details......
Old 06-13-2012, 05:27 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
Yah, post the photo for the lot on e-Bay, and specify what you have in the details.

And do some research to find out what the ones you have are worth. It could be time well spent.
Алекс says don't drink and derive
Old 06-27-2012, 07:24 PM  

doll show

You could also try a Barbie doll show and sale. You'll just need to watch when the next one is in St. Louis.

Here is a suggestion:

P.S. I've been collecting Barbie dolls for almost 30 years, if you need to know anything else.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Missouri > St Louis
Bookmark this Page!