Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Tucson
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 07-27-2011, 01:07 PM  

tucson, az
ok let me get this straight. while i have been away Britney has invited us to play in her van down by the river and the rest of you are complaining about not getting out much? Except Rob who apparently LIVES up in reddington somewhere and Chris who cannot afford gas but can afford ammo. Just so ya'll don;t think I'm nuthing but a wise *** and to fight the notion tucsonnans don't get out much...in the last htree weeks my JKU has taken us through Indio/Palm Springs to LA, up Rt 1 to Monterey, camped in montana del oro, wheeled the beach at pismo dunes, wathced sea lions play in the surf, camped in the redwoods, tubing on the big sur river, down the central valey through all that tasty produce, jeeped all over giant sequoia (those are some big *** trees), tested the 3.8 up and down the sierra nevada to mineral king, posed at Johnson Valley and toured through Joshua tree.....there is some serious room to roam out there in this great country boys and girls...whats more we get back and coronado is open....parker canyon here we come! Dont worry in month or two I'll post up a pic or two

Old 07-27-2011, 03:13 PM  
...slightly sane.

Tucson, AZ
wait, greg wheels? oh yeah, i did see him at the night run.

Old 07-28-2011, 05:18 PM  

tucson, az
I don't always wheel, but when I do, I prefer jeeps.....

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Tucson
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.