Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Art / Entertainment
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-07-2010, 08:44 PM  

Dover, Delaware
ODST was my First Halo game and I freakin loved then I got Reach! GREAT GAME!
I completely suck at it Live but the campaign was great and loved the way it ended.

Old 10-08-2010, 12:33 PM  

Louisville, Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMess View Post
ODST was my First Halo game and I freakin loved then I got Reach! GREAT GAME!
I completely suck at it Live but the campaign was great and loved the way it ended.
Well then get Halo one and play its campaign. It literally is exactly the way reach ended (not the post credits sequence play but the during credits sequence). It is probably my favorite campaign, although it is much longer (and old graphics).

The Maw level (final level) is the greatest halo level of all time. Not because it is singularly awesome, but in context, the climax of (IMO) the greatest FPS since GoldenEye 007.

Of course reach ever improves upon the gameplay and all that (No Flood FTW), but "Halo: Combat Evolved" is, well... it is an all time classic. I still play it from time to time.

Old 10-08-2010, 02:16 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
You just motivated me to go out and pick up another copy of the original Halo!

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 10-17-2010, 03:35 AM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Finished Reach a few days ago, and it was definitely the best since the original Halo. I was actually impressed with the single player campaign, which seems more and more rare nowadays, where everyone just focuses on online multi-player for the most part!

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 10-17-2010, 06:02 AM  
The Amish wolfman...

Terre Haute, Indiana
Mie and my brother always look for 2 player co-op games. I didn't really like the ending of Reach, since it's not possible to survive... Took me forever, but i finally have started to get the hang of it on XBOX360...

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Art / Entertainment
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.