Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Business / Investing
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 07-20-2011, 02:36 PM  
What page are you on?

in a van... down by the river, Texas
Starting a New Business

While at work today, a business opportunity came to me. A brilliant one. I believe I am going to jump on it- starting today. As in, when I get home, I am building the website to get it rolling. Hell, on my way home I may even stop at my favorite coffee house and see if the owner (a close friend) would like to sell my items. I'm sure she'd love to.

If all goes well, I will be able to add another company under my belt! I shall stop to get a DBA Friday on my lunch break.

So stoked. I'll let you know what I am doing once I've got a hold on it. Guess I'm just posting for some words of encouragement.

Who knows, you may see my ad up there at the top some day soon.

Old 07-20-2011, 02:51 PM  
ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɯnɹoɟ

VA
Hells yeah! Let me be the first to wish you the best of luck in your new business venture!

And when you DO get super duper rich off of this, just remember that we are related. (Somehow)

Old 07-20-2011, 02:53 PM  
What page are you on?

in a van... down by the river, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaporLung View Post
Hells yeah! Let me be the first to wish you the best of luck in your new business venture!

And when you DO get super duper rich off of this, just remember that we are related. (Somehow)
Noted. You can be my long lost cousin, twice removed. only related by an arranged marriage. That should be fun explaining to people while we are in Vegas.
Old 07-20-2011, 06:09 PM  

Good luck. That sounds exciting!
Old 07-21-2011, 05:32 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
Those strokes of genius only come to me when I'm sleeping and the second I wake up, they're gone

Good luck with that Britney!
Old 07-22-2011, 09:26 AM  

Stafford, Virginia
I know if I had the capital I could start a good sized retail business and make great money with it.

Where I live is just south of Quantico MCB it has a large gun owning population. So If I had a gun store that also carried a lot of tactical stuff I wold do really well. I have a buddy that could offer training classes and he would be my major input for the tactical supplies.

It would just take about $250,000 to $500,000 to start up.
Old 07-23-2011, 04:45 PM  
fustrated genius

Myself, I'm a fustrated genius. I have those same thoughts of genius but they're off centered and get sucked into the undercurrent rip tides of diasters . . .but good luck with yours.
Old 08-27-2011, 01:35 AM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmurdoc34
I know if I had the capital I could start a good sized retail business and make great money with it.

Where I live is just south of Quantico MCB it has a large gun owning population. So If I had a gun store that also carried a lot of tactical stuff I wold do really well. I have a buddy that could offer training classes and he would be my major input for the tactical supplies.

It would just take about $250,000 to $500,000 to start up.
Why don't you go for it then man? I mean, that's what business loans are for!

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Business / Investing
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.