Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Inland Empire
Click Here to Login

Old 01-26-2011, 02:58 PM  

Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Looking for a good Realtor in the High Desert

Anybody have a referral to a good Realtor in the High Desert? Victorville, Hesperia area. I'm working with someone in the IE right now, but would like to find a good local realtor in the High Desert.

Old 01-29-2011, 11:25 PM  

Wildomar, CA
sorry.. i have a great realtor but i don't think she goes up that far..

Temecula homes for sale, CA

if you are in the Temecula area and surrounding cities.. hit her up.. she was our third realtor and by far the best I have worked with.. she is the best!!

Old 01-31-2011, 08:02 AM  

Las Vegas, NV
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetdezracer View Post
Anybody have a referral to a good Realtor in the High Desert? Victorville, Hesperia area. I'm working with someone in the IE right now, but would like to find a good local realtor in the High Desert.

Do you trust your guy from the IE? If you do, he should help you find someone outside of his area. If you buy, the first guy should get a ref. fee from the new guy.

If you don't trust him, call a few places and interview a few of them. I'd help you look for one, but I won't step on other Realtors' feet. Good luck!
Old 02-06-2011, 12:08 PM  

I bought my house with the help of Robyn Morgan from Century 21 Fairway, in Apple Valley. I was very happy with how she worked with us and the seller to make everything right. When the time comes to sell, I will be calling her.
Old 02-17-2011, 04:17 AM  

Apple Valley, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetdezracer View Post
Bob Loenhorst with (desert ocean) Exit realty. He is very good and not at all pushy or rude.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Inland Empire
Bookmark this Page!