Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-12-2011, 06:34 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
That's a cold, sad way to think.

Obama experimented plenty with drugs -- I have a feeling that you wholeheartedly forgive him for that.

And yes, George W did, too. Everyone knows that.

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 05-12-2011, 07:02 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake7 View Post
That's a cold, sad way to think.

Obama experimented plenty with drugs -- I have a feeling that you wholeheartedly forgive him for that.
Like Hell I do.

Old 05-12-2011, 11:39 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
So you do think Obama is unfit to be president?

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 05-13-2011, 06:07 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake7 View Post
So you do think Obama is unfit to be president?
Every day the man is in office he shows how unfit he is for the office. Even though I support some of Obama's stated goals (namely on the environment and energy conservation), I have never had any confidense in his ability to achieve them. He is too young, too inexperienced and too naieve to be president.
Old 05-13-2011, 11:16 AM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:

And yes, George W did, too. Everyone knows that.
Quote:
Obama experimented plenty with drugs
Opinion?

I know one tried doobies while the other snorted coke. I've never heard of either doing other drugs. I think by 25 that's true for 75% of Americans but I'm guessing it takes a complete creep to cheat on a wife with cancer.

I said;
Quote:
Newt and the Pretty Boy Dem were both scum suckers who played around while the wives had cancer. Newt is a cheap sleazy act and it's all well documented.
I did NOT say;
Quote:
So if someone's made bad personal life decisions, then they're automatically out of the running for president?
In the last couple years I've noticed taking a post and adding one's own implications is a popular new debate strategy. It is not, it would be laughed out of any debate on even a High School level. Deal with what is actually said, not your own idea of what I could have been implying please.
Old 05-13-2011, 11:38 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by blucher View Post
Opinion?

I know one tried doobies while the other snorted coke. I've never heard of either doing other drugs. I think by 25 that's true for 75% of Americans
I seriously doubt these stats. I am 43. I've never used illegal drugs of any kind (I won't even take the legal drugs that have been prescribed for me to stay alive). I've never used tobacco and the closest I come to using alcohol is keeping a bottle of cooking wine and a bottle of vodka that I use to make vanilla extract.

My mother is abot to turn 60. She's never used tobacco, alcohol or ileegal drugs either.
Old 05-13-2011, 02:20 PM  

Austin
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaja View Post
Like Hell I do.
I'm confused, are you a Christian?
Old 05-13-2011, 02:23 PM  

Austin
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaja View Post
I seriously doubt these stats. I am 43. I've never used illegal drugs of any kind (I won't even take the legal drugs that have been prescribed for me to stay alive). I've never used tobacco and the closest I come to using alcohol is keeping a bottle of cooking wine and a bottle of vodka that I use to make vanilla extract.

My mother is abot to turn 60. She's never used tobacco, alcohol or ileegal drugs either.
So do you think ignoring medical advice adds or detracts from the intelligence of your argument?

What about your Dad? What about your siblings?
Old 05-13-2011, 03:44 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funetical View Post
I'm confused, are you a Christian?
By your standards, likely not.
Old 05-13-2011, 03:51 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funetical View Post
So do you think ignoring medical advice adds or detracts from the intelligence of your argument?

What about your Dad? What about your siblings?
When medical advice leads to debilitating side effects, the best thing you can do is ignore it. I am supposed to take 5 different BP drugs. Doing so means:

1. I can sleep 10-14 hours a day and still be tired.
2. I cannot rest when I am asleep because of dreaming.
3. I am afraid to eat because I never know when the drugs are going to cause an upset stomach.
4. Increased joint pain on top of already having arthritis.
5. Constant dizziness even when sitting down.
6. Excessive weight gain due to hormonal effects (gynecomastia(sp?)).
7. Dehydration to the point that I have trouble opening my eyes first thing in the morning.

My parents divorced before I was 5 years old. I haven?t laid eyes on my father since the summer of 1983.

I am an only child.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.