Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-01-2010, 06:16 PM  

PA
Dave Hause of The Loved Ones releases a solo album. Good stuff!

The Loved Ones’ Dave Hause releases the first single off his upcoming solo album | The Key

Old 12-06-2010, 02:27 PM  

Philadelphia, PA
My favorite place back in the day was the Pontiac Grill on South Street. Apparently it may be making a comeback according to something I saw online

Old 12-21-2010, 09:25 AM  

Lansdale, Pennsylvania
Having played in a band, I was always a fan of the North Star Bar. I've seen many bands there as well.
Old 12-24-2010, 04:42 PM  

Souderton, PA
I've always been a fan of The Troc. Really neat venue to see a band at, and close to market east station as well!
Old 12-25-2010, 11:01 AM  

philadelphia, pa
Two of my favorite places would be the Keswick and World Cafe.
Old 12-28-2010, 08:06 PM  

Phialdelphia
I like the First Unitarian Church and Johnny Brenda's. Both cool intimate spaces, where you can get up close and really see the artists perform. It feels like they can hear you cheer. I've seen shows at the TLA, Troc, Keswick, Kungfu Necktie, Barbary, too and they are all nice places
Old 01-08-2011, 05:38 PM  

Reading, PA
Totally agree with MontcoPA, World Cafe Live is fantastic! I just spent New Years there checking out a group called Trombone Shorty. They're a jazz / rock band. Great music!
Old 01-25-2011, 09:06 AM  

Philly, PA
The Tower or the TLA. Electric Factory is horrible, I agree with a previous poster. Depends on the music as well. Philly has a great music scene. I am into a lot of different bands/music, but Philly has a great folk scene. Hezekiah Jones is a great artist!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.