Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General City Forum > Photography Display
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-22-2011, 10:31 AM  

Shuswap, BC
I have 2 Tamron lenses I use on my Nikon, and both have been god lenses, I have not one complaint on either.

Old 05-23-2011, 08:50 AM  
Ric

Denver, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick91981 View Post
If it helps any I have a Tamron 28-300 with VC (Image Stabilization). I'm on a Canon body but that shouldn't make much difference. The quality of the lens is very good for the price. It is not super sharp like a Canon lens would be, but for my needs it does the job nicely. Here is a sample image I took at the full 300mm. I did not resize it so you can get an idea of how it looks at 100%

http://www.tritechcomputers.net/sample.jpg
very nice, thats not bad at all, yea for what Ill be shooting, I dont need super sharp images at long range, I mainly shoot off roading pictures lol

Old 05-23-2011, 08:51 AM  
Ric

Denver, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCboy View Post
I have 2 Tamron lenses I use on my Nikon, and both have been god lenses, I have not one complaint on either.
thats good to know, Im pretty sure Im going with the Tamron due to funds. Id love to go with the Nikon, but cant afford it, lol

Thanks for all the help

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General City Forum > Photography Display
Bookmark this Page!

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.