Originally Posted by Hillman
Yes.....and no. Like most "talking points" that are used to slander other's beliefs, this one falls short. It is clear that you are grasping for truth because any other assumption would just reveal you as an................
Anyway....it's a long story not worthy of the intellectually void question. If I could explain you couldn't understand.
No...not at all. Ignorant, primitive mankind during the stone age falls short of everything:
Old Testament Death Penalty Sins
There are forty-two death-penalty sins in the Old Testament.
* Murder - Gen. 9:6; Ex. 21:12-14,20,23; Lev. 24:17,21; Num. 35:16-34; Deut. 19.
* Failing to circumcise - Gen. 17:14; Ex. 4:24,25.
* Eating leavened bread during feast of unleavened bread - Ex.
* Smiting Parents- Ex. 21:15.
* Kidnapping - Ex. 21:16; Deut. 24:7.
* Cursing Parents - Ex. 21:17; Lev. 20:9.
* Negligence with animals that kill - Ex. 21:28-32.
* Witchcraft - Ex. 22:18.
* Bestiality - Ex. 22:19; Lev. 18:23-29; 20:15,16.
* Idolatry - Ex. 22:20.
* Making holy anointing oil - Ex. 30:33.
* Putting holy anointing oil on strangers - Ex. 30:33.
* Making the holy perfume - Ex. 30:38.
* Defiling the Sabbath - Ex. 31:14.
* Working on the Sabbath - Ex. 35:2.
* Eating the flesh of the peace offerings in
* uncleanness - Lev. 7:20,21.
* Eating the fat of sacrifices - Lev. 7:25.
* Killing sacrifices other than at the door of the tabernacle - Lev. 17:1-9.
* Eating blood - Lev. 17:10-14.
* Incest - Lev. 18:6-29; 20:11-22.
* Eating sacrifices at the wrong time - Lev. 19:5-8.
* Consecration of children to idols - Lev. 20:1-5.
* Spiritualism - Lev. 20:6,27.
* Adultery - Lev. 20:10; Deut. 22:22-30.
* Sodomy/Homosexuality - Lev. 20:13.
* Relationship with a menstruous woman - Lev. 20:18.
* Whoredom - Lev. 21:9; Deut. 22:21,22.
* Sacrilege - Lev. 22:3.
* Refusing to fast on day of atonement - Lev. 23:29.
* Working on atonement - Lev. 23:30.
* Blasphemy - Lev. 24:11-16.
* Failure to keep the Passover - Num. 9:13.
* Presumptuous - Num. 15:30,31.
* Gathering firewood on the Sabbath - Num. 15:32,36.
* Failure to purify self before worship - Num. 19:13,20.
* False prophecy - Deut. 13:1-18; 18:20.
* Leading men away from God - Deut. 13:6-18.
* Stubbornness and rebelliousness - Deut. 21:18-23.
* Gluttony - Deut. 21:20-23.
* Drunkenness - Deut. 21:20-23.
* Backbiting - Deut. 17:2-7.
* False dreams and visions - Deut. 13:1-18.