Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-04-2006, 01:50 AM  
A2

That place was built for Kyakers....not swimmers.

I'm down with the project...except for the complete scam job somebody pulled off on us taxpayers....but trust me....there's going to be so many Kyakers around there that you won't be able to swim.

Old 05-05-2006, 12:36 AM  

all i know is im seeing lots of activity down there and im liking what i see. it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling to know its going to look natural rather than a wall undoubtedly manmade

Old 05-05-2006, 06:00 AM  

It is looking pretty good, isn't it? It also looks like they COULD be finished before summer starts (oficially). I wonder what last night's rain will do.
Old 05-05-2006, 10:30 AM  
A2

When the company that is doing the damn project signed the contract they promised to have it done by Memorial Day ( which is the 29th of this month )

I'll be suprised if it is done, but lately it seems to really be moving along. I live around the corner from the damn so have seen it everyday since it began. They might be able to pull it off.
Old 05-07-2006, 11:06 PM  

cant wait to see some water moving through that new stuff....i dunno about yall but im like a little kid on christmas eve, i cant sleep cause i want to see whats going on down there

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.