This place is near Hasting's, and I'm not sure how long its been there, but I just ate there for the 1st time today.
I'll keep this one to a simple pro/con:
- good homemade ranch
- good crispy breading
- good seasoned fries (pretty positive they're not frozen, at least they don't taste like it)
- generous portion on the fries
- piping-hot fresh
- the boneless chicken strips are tiny (at most 2/3 the size of Gil's strips, possibly only 1/2 as big)....$4.50 got me 4 of these things, about the equivalent of a happy meal as far as food goes.
- they charged me for ranch (this is a hotwing place, no?)
- said it would take 10m, but it actually took over 20m (I don't care how long it takes, just give me an accurate estimate or tell me if something comes up that causes a delay)
- no ketchup, napkins, or other condiments for my take-out order (this is a hotwing place, no?)
- the hickory-bbq sauce has the consistency of syrup, and tastes worse than syrup would on chicken
All-in-all, I'll probably go back. I just need to remember to not get the boneless strips and to make sure I have a fair amount of time to spend.