Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-28-2010, 04:32 PM  

Ohio
There is a new brewpub up in Oxford called Quarter Barrel Brewery. Its only been open a little over a month or two but they have great beer on tap.

Old 12-01-2010, 06:53 PM  

Cincinnati, Ohio
There's a lot of great craft brew pubs around the area as mentioned. I live on the north side near Fields Ertel and really enjoy Brazenhead for some good beers. I have always enjoyed the Dilly Deli as well with their great selection of food and beer. Overall, there's a pretty good representation around the city to be able to find good craft brews.

Old 12-04-2010, 09:11 AM  

Hi, new here so not really know my cincy areas. Eastgate area--any there? Coming from Adams county via st. rt. 32.
Thanks
Chris
Old 12-09-2010, 05:25 AM  

Cincinnati, Ohio
Cock&Bull

Quote:
Originally Posted by morehpperliter View Post
Not technically cincy, The cock and Bull has an incredible selection. The location in covington has more beers than the one in sharonville.
I'm pretty sure both the Covington and Glendale locations have 24 beers on tap and none are Bud Light, Miller, etc. They're also opening a third location in Hyde Park (on the square) and plan to have 60 beers on tap. I believe the original plan was to open by Christmas, but I think they're behind schedule.
Old 05-15-2011, 02:32 PM  

Wild Mike's on BRIDGETOWN road in Miami Height has a fantastic selection of craft bottles..also Stone IPA on tap!
Old 08-05-2011, 08:03 AM  

Just learned of the Dingle House in West Chester. Granted, they are out near IKEA but they have 24 taps and 80 bottles. Good choices too, like Left Hand Stout, etc. Great food. They have a deal up right now on DealsThatGiveBack.com.....half price!!!!
Old 08-12-2011, 08:17 PM  
Administrator

Ohio
kreimer's bier haus

This is a link about Kreimer's Bier Haus, a restaurant in Miamitown. I don't know about its beers, but I do like its potato pancakes!
Kreimer's Bier Haus West Restaurant at Cincinnati USA.com

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads