Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Fashion / Clothing
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-29-2011, 06:13 AM  

Stafford, Virginia
For all that money they are still made in China by poor little kids making $.55 a week.

Old 11-29-2011, 07:29 AM  

Charlottesville, VA
Unfortunately you are right:

Coach Inc. has distribution, product development, and quality control operations in the United States, France, Italy, Japan, Hong Kong, China, and South Korea.

Old 11-30-2011, 07:01 AM  
Administrator

Ohio
Are any purses even made in the United States today?
I have two other options:
1. Over the years I have bought older used purses at garage sales, some of which I still have.
2. I don't care for the ones I've seen at craft shows. They seem to be the following: huge gaudy tote bags, some made of recycled textiles; huge leather sacs with lots of buckles which weigh a ton; or tiny shiny bags to use at nightclubs. None of these are practical nor to my taste.
Old 11-30-2011, 07:04 PM  

Stafford, Virginia
My mom has her made by a local leather smith. They are made out of Saddle leather, big and hard as a rock. We always joked that if someone tried to mug her she could KO them with her purse.
Old 12-05-2011, 10:46 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by skippercollector View Post
Coach is a brand name. Its trademark is two capital "C"'s facing each other, one forward, one backwards.
It also sells wallets, umbrellas, belts, scarves (both long skinny ties and regular square ones) and shoes, including gym shoes (Keds style), all in umpteem colors and print designs. You can't kill the shoes either.
You can find Coach purses in most department stores such as Macy's or Nordstrom, and Coach also has its own stores in outlet malls. If you find someone in a city's downtown selling what looks like Coach products on a table set up on the sidewalk, beware. Those are fakes.
Than you much.

I don't know anything about name brands or clothing.

I'm shade blind so I'm lucky if my clothes match.

I don't know how my wife ended up with a goober like me but I'm grateful for it and know better than to ask questions.
Old 11-08-2012, 11:11 PM  
Traveler

Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Coach purses have a different look. Coach is the name of a brand who also other things rather than purses. Now a days coach is mainly known for the ladies handbags.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Fashion / Clothing
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads