Some lesser known but worth mentioning places...
- Mexican food like you would get in Mexico, not the americanized versions (not to ding that, but something different)
- very different and rich pizzas and Mac&Cheese.
- Upscale food and stellar beer and wine selection.
- More familiar mexican, but one of my family's favorites
- around the corner from Casa G., but Central America themed.
Always been fond of Karinya Thai
in PB, but haven't been there for many years.
I'm sure I'll think of others. Also +1 for Hodad's in OB.