Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Business / Investing
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-30-2011, 09:54 PM  
Ric

Denver, Colorado
Working from Home

Does anyone here work from home ?
Ive tried a few of them online/WFH things and most are junk, I look almost daily, and most of what I see are scams, some look legit, even fewer look good.
Im not looking for a "get rich quick" just something that isnt going to cost hundreds to get going, but can make a little extra cash, the holidays are coming lol

Old 11-20-2011, 03:17 AM  

With the number of freelance web sites available, it has almost become a norm for people to start working online, which I think is really nice because you get a lot more points of view across people from different places.

The downside though, is that you do not see them personally so you just absolve a level of trust that they are really doing the stuff that you assign them with. And also, those which should have been given to local employees are outsourced to those who are willing to take it for a lower price.

Old 11-20-2011, 07:46 PM  
Ric

Denver, Colorado
I agree, I did work from home for a couple years, it was great at first, then I missed the interaction with real people, lol
but on the flip side, I didnt deal with the normal BS and drama of the office life.
Now Im working in an office and for the most part, its ok, there is lots more office drama than I remember, Im about ready to start working from home again lol

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Business / Investing
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.