Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Delaware
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-29-2010, 10:28 AM  

Rockwall
I know when I got my puppy fixed, I took her to a place associated with the SPCA and it was extremely reasonable. My vet was trying to charge me around $200-$300 and "Cause for Paws" only ran me around $70. Great organizations.

Cause for Paws Home

Old 11-15-2010, 03:13 PM  

Wilmington, Deleware
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora06 View Post
I know when I got my puppy fixed, I took her to a place associated with the SPCA and it was extremely reasonable. My vet was trying to charge me around $200-$300 and "Cause for Paws" only ran me around $70. Great organizations.

Cause for Paws Home
I see ads for free fixing a lot of the time. I winder why the SPCA hasn't one upped them yet?

Old 11-16-2010, 08:24 PM  

Oxford, Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo05 View Post
My wife does the about same thing, except it's volunteer work for Delaware Humane. We have 5 dogs, one of them is a rescue dog. We may add another rescue to the pack.

Delaware Humane Association: Delaware Humane Association Home Page
First thing I thought when I saw the thread was to plug DE Humane. My wife and I have a dog from them, and they are a class act. While I also agree looking to the SPCA as an option, the DE Humane is a great organization. As long as you go with rescue over breeders, you are doing right by me.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Delaware
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.