Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado > Grand Junction
Click Here to Login

Old 10-31-2011, 08:14 PM  

Looking to move to Grand junction CO.

Hi,me and my family are looking to move from West Virginia to Grand Junction CO. This is a huge step for us, and we want to get the most information that we can from the people who live there. We want to know about the weather, crime, schools, jobs, and I really wanna know if the snakes are bad? I am very terrified of snakes. Are the winters really bad? As far as the jobs go, I am in the healthcare field and would I be able to find a job? Anyway, any info would help. Thank you so much. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Old 07-26-2018, 02:18 PM  

I as well am seeking a transition. I live in California and am at my Witt's End with the panorama. I spent 4 years in the Air Force in Eastern Colorado and Grand Junction was the last city I passed through en route to the west coast. It has always intrigued me, as it was the final waystation of my prior life.

Shout out to anyone with info on this place.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado > Grand Junction
Bookmark this Page!