Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-14-2012, 08:12 AM  

Greenville, SC
Quick question or two for those in favor of gay scoutleaders

I just had a few thoughts and wanted to put them out there.... I for one wouldn't feel comfortable sending my small son out to do boyscout things knowing there were gay scoutleaders any more than I would want to send my young daughter out with straight male scoutleaders.... That being said:

For those of you that wouldn't mind the first scenario... What if ALL the scoutleaders were gay? Would that be okay? If so, I don't know what to tell you... If not, then what if it were half of them? One quarter? I guess that I am mostly thinking out loud but the folks that think it should be "okay" should either explain why they think it would be okay to send their young son out with an all gay scout troop, and if it isn't okay then why it IS okay to send them with one? I will probably get bashed but that's okay.... Just throwing it out there..

--Milton Friedman (1912-2006)

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads