Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New Jersey
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-04-2010, 05:57 PM  

turnersville, new jersey
New Jersey State Governor Chris Christie.

Just wanted to hear from everyone in NJ if chris christie can save our state from bankruptcy? I think he's doing a good job so far. What does everyone else think?

Old 10-06-2010, 02:58 PM  

Phillipsburg, NJ
I think he is an idiot.

What he is doing to the teachers is shameful.

Oh and all the promises that he's breaking is really good for his image, too.

I can't wait until fatty is out of office.

Old 10-06-2010, 03:01 PM  

Gibbstown, New Jersey
Many teachers are under worked and over catered-to. They school system is a black hole we throw money into... private schools are run with significantly less money.
Old 10-07-2010, 06:53 AM  

Whitehouse Station, New Jersey
I think Christie is on the right track. He isn't hurting teachers, just going after the Unions. It's about time all these bloated pigs that run them get their own. I'm pretty sure we'll be better off than when the last corrupt Governors were in. Now if Sweeney and that other one, Sheila Oliver would cut the crap and listen to the people rather than play politics we may get somewhere. Next we need to get rid of Lautenburg and Menendez. Two more spending libs. I just like how Christie says it like it is, rather than a feel good go around the subject talking point answer like every other politician gives...
Old 10-07-2010, 12:49 PM  

turnersville, new jersey
i believe that teachers do have a hard job teaching the kids all day, BUT, why do i pay $150 every two weeks out of my pay chack for health care and they can't contribute anything at taxpayers expense? just my opinion, not saying if i'm right or wrong but the taxpayers can't keep on giving and giving with the way the economy is.
Old 10-07-2010, 03:23 PM  

Lexington, SC
I moved from NJ many years ago when I joined the Army...saw Christie on CNBC a few weeks ago. I think he is right about the government needing to spend less...I think he is rather insulting to the workers in the government service sector though.
Old 10-07-2010, 06:10 PM  

turnersville, new jersey
linusb, God bless and thank you for serving our country.
Old 10-07-2010, 07:01 PM  

Philadelphia, New Jersey
I love people here that piss and moan about how expensive the cost of living in New Jersey is then when a politician has the balls to try and fix it they piss and moan. The teachers are in the position they are in because they turned a blind eye while their union bosses got rich and pissed away their dues. Common sense, spend less then you bring in!
Old 10-07-2010, 07:06 PM  

Paramus, New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolski View Post
I think he is an idiot.

What he is doing to the teachers is shameful.

Oh and all the promises that he's breaking is really good for his image, too.

I can't wait until fatty is out of office.
x2 He acts like his **** dont stink. I cant wait till hes out of office. what he is doing to this state is a discrace.
Old 10-08-2010, 02:48 PM  

Philadelphia, PA, New Jersey
Good Job

Christie is the first real Jersey guy in the job. He looks at the problem, applies common sense and goes forward. Typical of real Jersey guys he is not afraid of anybody but willing to listen to everyone. Just don't try to play him.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New Jersey
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.