Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > North Carolina
Click Here to Login

Old 11-28-2010, 03:57 PM  

Job research

GRETINGS!

My wife and I are looking to relocate. We are both currently employed, I am a machininst with 25 years of valuable expierience. I am looking for something that utilizes my current skills while allowing me to continue advancing my skills.

What is the job market currently like for expierienced machinist? We have not decided on a particular area yet. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Old 12-06-2010, 12:56 PM  

Asheville, N. C.
Jobs In Asheville

We are getting a new plant from Germany the first quarter of '11 This company says it will hire 53 of 56 experienced machinests. They are going to manufacture auto steering something and transmission shift something. Will be located in the High Vista ind. Park And were going to pay well. The Chamber of Commerce might have contact info.

Good Luck,

Dave

Old 12-06-2010, 12:59 PM  

Asheville, N. C.
And OH!! More Asheville Jobs

I almost forgot Contintal Teves the brake manufacturer is going to more than double it's output. They are having some growing pains now but their bus. is really great

Dave

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > North Carolina
Bookmark this Page!