Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Oregon
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-20-2010, 10:18 PM  

Warrenton, Oregon
Who lives in the:hottest, coldest, cloudiest, wettest, driest ect part of the state

I just thought it might be fun for us to see who lives in the driest, wettest, cloudiest, sunniest, coldest or hottest part of the state. We are a big state, bigger than some countries and we have a very varied climate. Why do you like to live where you live?

Well, I'll start, Astoria is the Cloudiest city in the U.S. It has more cloudy days per year than any other place in this Country. So why do I live here? Well the snow is on Saddle Mountain and not in my yard right now. But really, it is a place with mountains all around us and the river and Youngs Bay are ever changing. Looking out my living room window I see the fishing boats coming and going day and night, that just can't be beat. And yes, I like the smell of the salt air and I like listening to the surf while laying in bed at night. For me, I wish it was warmer and sunnier, but I love living in the cloudiest part of our great state.

Where do you love living, wet, dry, hot, cold???

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Oregon
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads