Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-18-2011, 01:57 PM  
What page are you on?

in a van... down by the river, Texas
CityProfile.com Group Float!

Let's do it.

When is everyone available? Do we wanna use our own vehicles for transport or pay for a ride? Which river shall be float?

I personally have weekends off (unless I have a photoshoot), and I have several tubes. My friends come up from Houston, buy a tube, and leave it 'for next time'. lol I usually park my truck at the end so we can load the dirty tubes up in it and ride a few people back to their cars.

Anyone interested?

Old 05-18-2011, 02:18 PM  

We can float 101 to Don's or Schulles. The float from Sewell to River Pub is too short in my opinion. Definitely stay away from the Guadalupe. We floated it on Saturday and had to walk down every rapid. I work M-F so I'm open pretty much any weekend.

Old 05-18-2011, 02:40 PM  
What page are you on?

in a van... down by the river, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmmorgan82 View Post
We can float 101 to Don's or Schulles. The float from Sewell to River Pub is too short in my opinion. Definitely stay away from the Guadalupe. We floated it on Saturday and had to walk down every rapid. I work M-F so I'm open pretty much any weekend.
i never get out at River Pub. Thats where I get in the San MArcos River. I get out at Thompson's Island.

Never done Don's fish camp, although I did work with the owners son in law at Chipotle for a couple weeks. lol

Okay, so It's gotta be a weekend.... Preferably a Saturday...

I floated the Comal two weekends ago and it was almost the same way. REALLY low. :[ sucks.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.