Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-21-2004, 11:43 AM  
David

Just Found Out

This is a link to another movie that opens today in select theaters http://www.celsius4111.com playing in; Cinemark Tinseltown 20
I-35 N. at Fm 1825
15436 F.m. 1825, Pflugerville,TX

CITIZENS UNITED TO PREMIERE "CELSIUS 41.11 -
THE TEMPERATURE AT WHICH THE BRAIN BEGINS TO DIE"
Documentary Challenges Lies in "Fahrenheit 9/11"; Deconstructs John Kerry
Old 10-21-2004, 12:16 PM  

propaganda

much like moore's movie, it looks like more propaganda. them and moore seem to suffer from selective vision, and I don't imagine that watching it would give you a balanced perpsective on anything.

I watched the trailer and they kept quoting that one person praising saddam hussein as a dictator, and showing the brutality of his regime, which I don't think anybody argues with. unfortunately, we didn't go to war for humanitarian reasons.. that was pretty much an afterthought for Bush & co. I don't think you would find many liberals that agree with what she said.

Old 10-24-2004, 12:39 PM  
sunshine

I watched both

Both are biast.
Old 10-24-2004, 03:26 PM  
aVid

It's simple

One would not have been made if it wernt for the other. If someone called you an ******* wouldnt you try to defend yourself and explain to them why youre not an *******. it's so simple.
Old 10-28-2004, 02:03 PM  
MrReason

Think

I suggest all of you look into the history of US involvement in the Middle East. You have not even waded ankle deep into the essential ideas of Michael Moore's film. I have found that those who side with Bush at this point are doing it out of spite. America has a greater agenda for it's ownership class. Just because America is considered to be the best, doesn't make it good. So do yourself a favor and get fully informed about America's agendas and all of the pieces will fall into place. We are terrorist too! Take your blindfolds off now and enjoy your days because they are getting shorter. The big war has just begun.
Old 10-28-2004, 08:09 PM  
Divad

Mr. Reason

Mr. Reason you must know it all! Why dont you give me one key point that supports your view? Why don't you tell me how I'm a terrorist? What am I doing out of spite by supporting Bush? It's obviously not a popular decision among my peers, so why am I doing it? It sounds like I need you to tell me how it is, since your so informed! No, it sounds to me like your just another victim of incredbly biased information. You don't need to dig down deep to find the bull**** you read, it's in our face everyday in the mainstream media. Dig a lil deeper chump theres always something there that will make you believe that WE are the enemeys. Informed, my ass.
Old 10-29-2004, 09:11 AM  

Someone really studied their Reagan Youth Handbook.
Old 11-03-2004, 12:56 PM  
vid

Looks like the Moores, the P Didy's(?) and the Hollywood elites didn't do good enough! You can't tell me Bush stole this Election.
Old 01-01-2005, 07:37 PM  
SE

I know some people who would disagree with that! That Reagan handbook comment was funny!!! I think that guy who talked about us being terorists is right. We do terrorize peole. Some directly like the Aboo grave prison problem and others with support for terrorist nations and leaders etc like Saudi Arabi, Israel, the northern alliance etc. I think there are going to be more terrorist attacks. It is a very complicated problem and doing nothing and doing everything arent going to work. The world has always had war and probably always will.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.