Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Tennessee
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-04-2010, 03:39 PM  

Paris, TN
My family and I retired to West Tennessee from Ventura California. We live near beautiful Kentucky Lake, if you love the outdoors this is the place to be. Nashville, Memphis, Smokey Mountains, Chattanooga, History, culture, parks, wildlife, and extremely polite people.

Old 10-05-2010, 01:33 PM  

johnson city, tn
if you get a chance you should come by northeast tn area (anywhere from the smokies near knoxville up to roan mnt tn).

of course i am a little biased b/c i live in the area, but northeast tn is far and away the best place in TN for the outdoors... the AT runs through the area and it is truly a great place!

Old 10-05-2010, 06:22 PM  

Murray, Ky
Jack Daniel's Distillery is a fun time!
A trip to Neyland and watching the Vols on Saturday is always worth a trip to TN!
Old 10-07-2010, 06:34 AM  

Dickson, Tennessee
The Grand Ole Opry!
Old 10-07-2010, 06:38 AM  

Monterey, Tennessee
Well it is one of the most beautiful states in the union, the nicest people and about anything one could want to do is available.
Old 10-08-2010, 12:21 AM  

Mt. Carmel, Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by greta View Post
if you get a chance you should come by northeast tn area (anywhere from the smokies near knoxville up to roan mnt tn).

of course i am a little biased b/c i live in the area, but northeast tn is far and away the best place in TN for the outdoors... the AT runs through the area and it is truly a great place!
Northeast TN. is a great place to visit, great people great wheeling and some really nice scenic drives, come on down and look us up, you want forget it.
Old 10-08-2010, 09:13 AM  

Dickson, Tennessee
Gatlinburg!
Old 10-14-2010, 11:22 PM  

clarksville, TN
Land Between the Lakes is a great reason to visit TN. There is fishing, camping, trails, boating, and a bunch of other stuff there. Paris Landing is right by there also.
Old 10-19-2010, 06:55 AM  

Atlanta, Georgia
Chattanooga: full of Civil War history, the Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum, Lookout Mountain, the Tennessee Aquarium, the revitalized North Shore....for starters. The city is very family-friendly and has great eateries all over.
Old 10-19-2010, 04:28 PM  

Biloxi, MS
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone View Post
Northeast TN. is a great place to visit, great people great wheeling and some really nice scenic drives, come on down and look us up, you want forget it.

Bumpas cove in East Tennessee is great. My uncle and I used to take his F-150 wheeling out there. Loved it.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Tennessee
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.