Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Art / Entertainment
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-15-2010, 04:35 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
So overall, you recommend it? Because if you do and it's not good, I'm PM'ing the crap out of you.

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 12-16-2010, 07:20 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake7 View Post
So overall, you recommend it? Because if you do and it's not good, I'm PM'ing the crap out of you.
Do it! I got sqaut else to do. Like I said, I watched it once, I'm good.

Old 12-27-2010, 12:27 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
I saw, and now subsequently dislike Devil.

It had it's moments, but the only thing in movies I hate worse than not getting n explanation, is having a stupid one.

From to 10, it gets a four.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1314655/

I also saw a movie called "Hatchet" billed by my BIL as " A totally awesome slasher flic, Dude you're going to love it" I often find myself in opposition to people who use Dude in their review.

It was so bad, it was good. One of those paradoxes, give it 20 minutes before you turn it off, from my aforementioned scale, I give it a 7, not great movie, but Dude, it was good.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0422401/

IMDB thought not great of either.
Old 12-27-2010, 12:42 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
I also saw "The Other Guys". Phenomenal. I like Ferrel, I think he did a good job, I also do a pretty good Mark Wahlberg impression, so I think I could substitute nicely for him in any future movies Will Ferrel wants to make.

Say hello yo your mother for me.

Old 12-27-2010, 02:19 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Really? I didn't like "the other guys." I thought some of it was just downright too dumb, yknow? That point where it passes being funny and sort of gets desperate... I don't know - didn't enjoy it.

I watched 'Easy A' the other night. Surprisingly, for a teenie bopper movie, it was pretty good. Watched it with my wife, and we both enjoyed it. I'm not gonna go crazy and rent it again, but, as Austin said, "Dude, it was pretty good"

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 12-27-2010, 02:41 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake7 View Post
Really? I didn't like "the other guys." I thought some of it was just downright too dumb, yknow? That point where it passes being funny and sort of gets desperate... I don't know - didn't enjoy it.

I watched 'Easy A' the other night. Surprisingly, for a teenie bopper movie, it was pretty good. Watched it with my wife, and we both enjoyed it. I'm not gonna go crazy and rent it again, but, as Austin said, "Dude, it was pretty good"
I like my humor to border on the inane and absurd. Like Python, but minus the accents.
Old 01-05-2011, 10:48 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Anyone seen Dinner for Schmucks yet? It came out today, I was thinking about stopping off and grabbing a copy.
Old 01-24-2011, 01:15 PM  

Rockwall
I saw No Strings Attached on Friday, it was really good. I thought it would be the average chick flick but it had me laughing the whole time.
Old 01-24-2011, 05:06 PM  

montreal, quebec
any ideas?

i saw the green hornet a couple days ago...went without any expectation, cuz i had nothing better to do, and i was surprised it was freakin awesome. plus BATTLE: Los Angeles lookes legendary, p.s. anyone have any idea for the jeeps in jurassic park 4?
Movies-jurassic-jeep.jpg 

Old 01-25-2011, 12:27 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Has Jeep released a Jurassic Park model yet? Seems it could make them some money.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Art / Entertainment
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.