Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Food / Drink
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-18-2010, 07:53 PM  
Looks at dirty Jeep pics

Tucson, Arizona
Steaks on the grill!

Last Christmas was a hit when I grilled up some steaks instead of the boring old ham or re-played turkey. Beercan/soda chicken isn't so hot these days either. It has been decided (not that I mind) that my grill will be working Christmas again!

Basically took some choice cuts, chosen by the people eating them, "rubbed" with a rendition of Montreal seasoning and garlic, thrown on hot for the grill marks and then slow roasted to about 140* internal temp, 160 for well-done. Also did some cube steak and burgers for those that can't chew or cut, and some chicken tenderloins, and accented with grilled veggies and squash and also garlic with olive oil.

Even the people who are hard to please and decided to be adventurous with cuts they never had and grilled veggies were amazed at something so easy to cook up!

Let's hear some good recipes!!!

(It's easy to put up with the most difficult family and friends, even the uninvited, when you can cook for them. Some sort of magic...)

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Food / Drink
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads