Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Los Angeles
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-13-2011, 04:38 AM  

San Diego, California
Next to Disneyland I love Knotts Berry Farm

It has an awesome history for 1, it also has a great product line (anything with boysenberries is delicious in my book), and its a good mixture of rides, shows (though they may be corny), and shopping/food! Its got a little bit of everything for everyone.

I definitely recommend trying the Boysenberry Punch if you go, its also cheap, the chicken dinner restaurant is world famous too.

You can even get in on a 2hour shopper's pass for free.

Knott's is also partially still family owned by the Knott's family even though the majority ownership was given to Cedar Fair. The Knott's family shows active involvement in the parks operations and politics. To the point they kept Cedar Fair from selling out to Apollo Group.

Old 01-17-2011, 09:43 PM  

Pasadena, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by havasu View Post
Did you ever hear the story of the stuffed mummy outside the funhouse? I was told that when they removed it, they found out it was an actual human mummy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by havasu View Post
I just confirmed using snopes.com that the mummy was Elmer, an outlaw from the early 1900's!
Wild West Tech recently did a show on freak shows that included a segment on Elmer McCurdy. I never knew about him until you told us.

Old 01-25-2011, 06:29 AM  

The Desert, CA
Knott's Berry Farm for the chicken. MMMMMMMM
Old 01-25-2011, 09:09 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradlybob View Post
Knott's Berry Farm for the chicken. MMMMMMMM
The chicken is OK, but the biscuits, butter and Knott's jelly is fantastic!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Los Angeles
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.