Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Tucson
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-17-2010, 12:10 PM  

Tucson, AZ
Tucson Home Brewers?

Any other home brewer's here in tucson on this board?

Old 11-19-2010, 07:09 PM  

Sierra Vista, not too far away

Old 11-20-2010, 11:01 AM  

Tucson, Arizona
Kind of but so far I've just played around with Mr. Beer.
Old 11-20-2010, 04:20 PM  

Tucson, AZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by p-saurus View Post
Kind of but so far I've just played around with Mr. Beer.
It's a start... I still have one in my garage.. The funny part is that I've never actually used it. Someone bought it for me. When I went to find bottles for it, I ended up getting a deluxe brewing kit, so I've never used it.
Old 11-22-2010, 02:33 PM  

Tucson, Arizona
<--- But moving to Flagstaff soon.
Old 11-22-2010, 07:51 PM  

Tucson, AZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverYoung View Post
<--- But moving to Flagstaff soon.
Nice... what brings you out to flagstaff?

I'd move there in a heart beat if I could afford to. I love that little town, and I've only been there once lol.

Have any of you guys tried the new Sam Adams Winter Seasonal beers? I've only had the white ale and the chocolate bock so far. The white ale is very good, but the chocolate bock is amazing. Makes me want to brew up a chocolate ale.
Old 11-23-2010, 08:56 AM  

Tucson, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekGunner View Post

I'd move there in a heart beat if I could afford to. I love that little town, and I've only been there once lol.

Have any of you guys tried the new Sam Adams Winter Seasonal beers? I've only had the white ale and the chocolate bock so far. The white ale is very good, but the chocolate bock is amazing. Makes me want to brew up a chocolate ale.
Job Offer I couldn't refuse. Not to mention I went up there last weekend for the first time and fell in love with the town.
Old 11-23-2010, 03:53 PM  

Tucson, AZ
Quote:
Any other home brewer's here in tucson on this board?
Yep, been brewing on the Eastside for about 4 years. Started with a Mr. Beer and quickly moved up, I'm doing 10 gal all grain batches on a brew stand I had built.
Old 11-25-2010, 08:17 AM  

Tucson, AZ
Quote:

I homebrew too and live in the area (Vail). When I used to live in NH the white ale would go like crazy for the month or so when it was available. We would have to stock up on it every Feb/March when it was available.

If you ever get a chance visit Boston Brewing Co. They are very generous with the beer on their tour.
Old 11-25-2010, 07:25 PM  

Tucson, AZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by elcreed View Post
I homebrew too and live in the area (Vail). When I used to live in NH the white ale would go like crazy for the month or so when it was available. We would have to stock up on it every Feb/March when it was available.

If you ever get a chance visit Boston Brewing Co. They are very generous with the beer on their tour.
Speaking of white ale, we enjoyed the white ale I made for thanksgiving today. It came out great, especially with a slice of orange in it. Normally I don't fruit the beer, but this time it really brought out the flavors.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Tucson
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.