Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-08-2010, 12:55 PM  

Lake Havasu City, Arizona
I have to say, I really enjoy Flagstaff... It's a nice blend of city and nature... With the University in town you seem to have a good mix of diversity and culture, and with the town being surrounded by national forest land there is plenty of hiking, camping, off-roading, shooting... Whatever it is you want to do, Flagstaff seems to have it...

Old 10-09-2010, 08:18 AM  
Tea Party Liberal

Mesa, Az
Quote:
Originally Posted by riddings View Post
I have to say, I really enjoy Flagstaff... It's a nice blend of city and nature... With the University in town you seem to have a good mix of diversity and culture, and with the town being surrounded by national forest land there is plenty of hiking, camping, off-roading, shooting... Whatever it is you want to do, Flagstaff seems to have it...
Flag is God's country-----------in the summer. Its one huge flaw IMHO is it's too damn cold in the winter---------way too cold.

Old 10-09-2010, 08:48 AM  

prescott, arizona
Jerome is definitely on point! being on the side of the mountain is pretty sweet, but the community and old ghost stories really set it apart. On top of all that, there's a decent 4-wheel trail through the mountain on the backside of the town. not too challenging, but beautiful scenery.
Old 10-09-2010, 08:51 AM  

prescott, arizona
If you're going through Jerome, grab yourself one of the greatest hamburgers in AZ at the Haunted Hamburger. It's a beautiful thing
Old 10-10-2010, 08:00 AM  

Rio Rancho, New Mexico
There is another interesting place I went to in Arizona. Strawberry beautiful scenery and there is a natural bridge there. You can hike down under the bridge and on the way back we seen several very large deer cross the road ahead of us.
Old 10-14-2010, 12:57 AM  

Peoria, Arizona
new places on the rim i really enjoyed... barbershop canyon. up FR 300 to 321 which leads to 96 i believe which hits 95 in the canyon. its a real pretty drive. also take 300 to 295E which is the road to Knoll lake, take this to 295 (its a t intersection, you can turn right and head 2.5 miles to knoll or continue straight.) the road ends at a fork where leonard canyon splits and there is a secluded camp spot right on the fork. its pretty cool.

i also drove up 91 to 115 to 115C and found my grandpas hunting campsite. pretty cool, id only seen pictures of it till then. maybe ill have to save up and get a .30-06 and try my luck there some day...
Old 10-14-2010, 02:55 AM  

tucson, az
I really like Flagstaff and Scottsdale
Old 10-14-2010, 08:54 PM  

Phoenix, AZ
Anywhere in the White Mountains in the summertime
Old 10-14-2010, 10:29 PM  

lewisburg, pa
Id have to say crown king
Old 10-14-2010, 10:33 PM  
I Sank Your Battleship

Tucson, Arrenizona
A pool in summer...

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.