Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Columbus
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-21-2010, 10:30 PM  

Columbus, Ohio
The Winking Lizard on Bethel has a killer selection on tap. I tend to go to Gallo's Tap room as they almost always have Belles Two Hearted on tap...

Old 12-22-2010, 01:40 PM  

Columbus, Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimC View Post

The Dublin location of The Anderson's has a good selection, but most of it is on warm shelves - very little cooler space. The Brice Road location is worthless.
You should check it out again. They redid their beer and wine section. They now have a walk-in "beer cave" instead of the "milk cooler" they had before.

Old 12-22-2010, 01:48 PM  

Columbus, Ohio
I have to say in regards to the Anderson's that the new beer cave is sweet. They also still always have a great deal of selection outside the cave, but they might now have the best cold selection in town.
Old 12-24-2010, 10:15 PM  

Columbus, Ohio
For a bar:
Bodega- always 50 beers on tap

For a carry out:
Kenny Road Market- massive massive selection of beer. This is the best selection in the city.

Another decent selection is believe it or not a dairy mart on 5th, close to neil avenue
Old 12-28-2010, 01:30 PM  

I like the Pub at Polaris, good selection of taps and bottles (at least 55 on their Passport program). Found some old friends, and made some new ones filling mine out. Now I have my own Passport, and mug, and get $3.50 pints! Did I mention the food is pretty good too?
Old 12-28-2010, 05:44 PM  

Galloway, Ohio
For a bar

Another good place in Polaris is BJ's. Nice selection of light and dark beer. Great food to
Old 12-28-2010, 07:19 PM  

Newark, Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by dicknixon View Post
I figure this thread would get started eventually. I have been going to Bob's Bar for years. (The Cultural Hub of the Midwest.) They have a great tap selection and lots of bottles. They are also getting a firkin soon.
I live in Newark but when I visit the Ohio LinuxFest every year I make sure to stop over at Barleys Brew Pub on North High. LOVE their beer and sometimes they even have some Weasel Boy from Zanesville, Ohio on tap! If your ever ANYWHERE around Zanesville you MUST MUST MUST MUST stop by Weasel Boy Brewing!
Old 01-04-2011, 09:52 AM  

Lancaster, Ohio
There is a place in Granville (forget name, but they have a extensive beer list), but after visiting the Yard House in Waikiki, no one has more- 110 beers on tap! Also one in Vegas, and San Diego
Old 01-13-2011, 02:19 PM  

Columbus, Ohio
For those in or around the Dublin area there is a place in Karric Plaza (across from the plaza where the Dub Pub is located) about 4 doors down from the Barley Bin (carryout) called The Dublin Wine Cellar. A friend of mine was in town and stumbled in there and was telling me I should check it out.

I was very impressed! The beer cooler is along the left wall as you walk in and there are quite a few gems in the case. The first couple of coolers have the 22oz bottles and specialty runs, then as you go down they hold six packs of micro and craft brews (local beers from CBC and The Elevator were present also). The end is where you will find you BMC selections. Overall I am definitely going back - the prices were awesome and the guy working is more than happy to get you whatever you want (within reason and distribution that is).
Old 01-18-2011, 12:11 PM  

The Andersons has the best beer and wine selection in northwest columbus!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Columbus
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.