Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login

Old 12-07-2015, 08:54 PM  
Traveler

How should I word it then oh mighty moderators?

I was trying to open up a dialog about the Syrian refugees coming to the United States. These people have endured so much hardship. Like so many other threads that I start that have a liberal minded theme, this thread appears to have been deleted also. Not surprising that this forum has little readership these days. So tell me moderators, whoever they might be, how does one open up a liberal discussion here, or does it have to be a "Donald Trump, burn all Muslims" type mentality in order to be posted here?

Please understand that only a small minority of Middle Easterners are radical. Most Muslims want to live in peace and love in our country. So how do I open up a dialog to possibly at the very least, try to educate the ignorant? I'm just curious.

Old 12-07-2015, 09:01 PM  
Administrator

Missouri
Don't blame us. We have been trying to figure out what happened too. We could see the title, but when we clicked on it, nothing was there.

Old 12-07-2015, 09:03 PM  
Administrator

Missouri
Janet and I are the two admins and we neither one did anything with it. Try posting it again.
Old 12-07-2015, 10:07 PM  
Traveler

I was figuring it was the work of Mark or Jake. Well, if that's the case, then go ahead and bury this thread because I trust you Sam. I know that you reflect the superb judgment that Alex employed here on the forum. Thank you.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!