Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-16-2011, 06:21 PM  

I'm from Arkansas, Plan to hunt this next year. any good suggestions?

Old 03-20-2011, 11:10 AM  

Philadelphia, PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep274 View Post
I don't have much experience hunting outside of PA, but I can say that PA's hunting has declined greatly over the last 20 years. Sadly there are too few opportunities to hunt private land and public land is either over crowded, or located too far away to hunt regularly. I really miss the old days of hunting plentiful pheasant on public and private land. I started hunting at the tail end of those days and remember getting your limit on private land hunting cock birds only.
I remember pheasant when I lived in Upper Bucks. In 1983, every morning, all spring and all summer we'd see families of pheasant strutting along the edge of our property, at the edge of the tall grass. By the time I moved out in 1990 it was rare to see or hear even one pheasant. They just kind of disappeared.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.