Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-19-2008, 03:42 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by semi-native View Post
I'm not sure how she is my "usual suspect."

I did not accuse her of anything, but asked if she were connected, based on her promotion of the event here.

I can't recall accusing her of anything anywhere else, other than offering an oddball explanation of her campaign signs.

Maybe all that pot is making you paranoid.
semi-super freak, if jeepster is smoking pot then that might mean that you are smoking crack.

Old 11-19-2008, 03:44 PM  

San Marcos
Maybe, but I'm not on here talking to myself.

Old 11-19-2008, 07:05 PM  

Quote:
Maybe, but I'm not on here talking to myself.
To whom all my posts have been offensive (not anyone I directly posted) I apologize for my forgetting what my parents taught me and that was love thy neighbor. I have fallen in my promise to them which in their eyes was my legacy. Lesson two they instilled within the very fiber of my soul and that is the proven old adage keep your friends close and your enemies closer. semi-native, thanks for being a great foil, serpentine moves and all.
Old 11-19-2008, 07:36 PM  

Urgent

Quote:
I asked "Is LMC connected to this debacle?"

Are you saying that the event was not a debacle? She promoted the event here, in this thread. Where is the insult in asking if she is connected to it?
Because you predicated your probable upcoming voting position based upon her being (in whatever way, macro or micro) responsible with the festival's demise.
Old 11-19-2008, 07:52 PM  

San Marcos
Quote:
Originally Posted by urainus View Post
Because you predicated your probable upcoming voting position based upon her being (in whatever way, macro or micro) responsible with the festival's demise.

Yep. I would not vote for anyone responsible for that debacle. I wouldn't hire them. I wouldn't partner with them. So, I want to know who they are.

If you would have anything to do with them, that explains a lot.

I'll see the seven of you on the courthouse steps, anytime.
Old 11-19-2008, 08:05 PM  

Quote:
The only ones who went were the vendors and the bands and <200 attendees.

150 bands

200 tickets sold

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhxcellent
Thoughts are like diamond bullets, what do you mean by Ehxcell?
Old 11-19-2008, 11:41 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by urainus View Post
Semi, you and New York ex-mayor Rudy G have something special in common, can anyone guess their similarity? Hint, it has nothing to do with politics. Lisa Marie (who had nothing to do with this project other than promote it on her own time) is planning a full investigation as to how SUSAN screwed up another good economic opportunity for San Marcos. Especially, did the city loose any tax payer money in the fallen deal? By the way does any one know how much Queen Susan spent on her campaign?

How the hell are you tying Susan to this mess???? How the f**k did Susan screw it up???? Good lord, man, get a life.
Old 11-20-2008, 11:21 AM  

No kidding! Those of you out there that think (ur anus,lmc) that Susan had anything with this failing just shows even more that you know nothing how our city goverment works. You make no sense in your posts. Just a bunch of mental midgets running around trying to make sense.... Sh!t guys, go make a movie or something !!

?If you can't convince them, confuse them.?
Old 11-20-2008, 02:29 PM  
Unregistered

immis your posts are usually defending the current mayor. curious to know why you support her.
Old 11-20-2008, 04:46 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
immis your posts are usually defending the current mayor. curious to know why you support her.
Cause I think that she has done a great job and know that she was the best one out of the three running for Mayor. Apparently so did a whole lot of other people !!

?If you can't convince them, confuse them.?

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.