Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-25-2012, 04:45 PM  

More than just a "she", but we'll have to wait and see.

Old 02-06-2012, 11:09 PM  

Kent, Ohio
Didn't figure we'd have to wait long... Apparently this went unnoticed last Friday:
http://www.ajc.com/news/georgia-poli...o-1330300.html

I thought one part was pretty interesting:

Quote:
The findings by Malihi, a judge for the State Office of Administrative Hearings, go to Secretary of State Brian Kemp, who will make the final determination. Last month, at a hearing boycotted by Obama's lawyer, Malihi considered complaints brought by members of the so-called "birther" movement.

With regard to the challenge that Obama does not have legitimate birth and identification papers, Malihi said he found the evidence "unsatisfactory" and "insufficient to support plaintiffs' allegations."
You've got to screw up pretty bad when your opponent pisses all over the judge, and the judge still can't find any reason to find in your favor.

Old 02-07-2012, 08:00 AM  

It's still interesting, and hasn't died yet. Most just want it to go away but it hasn't really had a fair day in court yet.

Attorney Mark Hatfield's Response to Georgia Secretary of State
Brian Kemp About Judge Malihi's Erroneous Decision

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogs...nse-to-ga.html
Old 02-07-2012, 09:48 AM  

Kent, Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie_T View Post
It's still interesting, and hasn't died yet. Most just want it to go away but it hasn't really had a fair day in court yet.

Attorney Mark Hatfield's Response to Georgia Secretary of State
Brian Kemp About Judge Malihi's Erroneous Decision

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogs...nse-to-ga.html
No, it won't ever really die, as evidenced by your insistence on suggesting it still has merit. But it's had much more than its day in court. It's been brought in numerous courts by numerous plaintiffs. No plaintiff has ever been able to demonstrate anything even remotely close to compelling in a court of law.
Old 02-07-2012, 08:17 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivalarrival View Post
No, it won't ever really die, as evidenced by your insistence on suggesting it still has merit. But it's had much more than its day in court. It's been brought in numerous courts by numerous plaintiffs. No plaintiff has ever been able to demonstrate anything even remotely close to compelling in a court of law.
But no-one wants to hear it, it would create a problem for all if other than a directed decision were reached.
Old 02-10-2012, 06:45 AM  

Kent, Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie_T
But no-one wants to hear it, it would create a problem for all if other than a directed decision were reached.
*EVERY* decision made in a court of law is supposed to be a directed decision. We use "law" to provide direction to our courts.
Old 02-10-2012, 11:05 AM  

Quote:
*EVERY* decision made in a court of law is supposed to be a directed decision. We use "law" to provide direction to our courts.
You do realize that I meant directed from . . .
Old 02-10-2012, 02:07 PM  

Kent, Ohio
Quote:
You do realize that I meant directed from . . .
You do realize that the law is very clear on this point, right? That the offspring of an american citizen and a foreigner is an american citizen by virtue of birth; a natural born citizen?

Wih that in mind, please explain to me how someone could illegally or unethically direct these decisions.
Old 02-11-2012, 10:24 AM  

Quote:
You do realize that the law is very clear on this point, right? That the offspring of an american citizen and a foreigner is an american citizen by virtue of birth; a natural born citizen?

Wih that in mind, please explain to me how someone could illegally or unethically direct these decisions.
You don't have all the facts, neither do I. I do wonder why Obama spent so much money to suppress if there is no problem. My birth certificate looks far more official than Obama's, and it's from a town with a population of 600.
Old 02-11-2012, 10:38 AM  

Kent, Ohio
Quote:
You don't have all the facts, neither do I. I do wonder why Obama spent so much money to suppress if there is no problem. My birth certificate looks far more official than Obama's, and it's from a town with a population of 600.
Irrelevant. I can print up a birth certificate that "looks" more official than either yours or Obama's. What I can't do is convince the state of Hawaii to vouch for the authenticity of that certificate, which they do for Obama. His birth certificate could be carved into a coconut so long as Hawaii says it's valid.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.